Scope of Our Services
Professional services include:-
- Preparing feasibility study at inception of development to determine the financial viability.
- Advising on cost implication during the development of the design in the schematic design phase.
- Preparing preliminary estimates of the schematic design to give an indication of the budget.
- Continuing cost control and monitoring during the design development phase including preparing comparative cost studies of various building materials and construction details etc.
- Preparing detailed estimates and cost plans using the approximate quantities method and updating where necessary
- Advising on contract particulars to be incorporated in the tender documents.
- Advising on tender procedure, and contract arrangement and contract phasing.
- Preparing pre-qualification of contractors and if necessary, collate necessary information for selection of tenderers, recommend shortlist of tenderers and obtain Client’s agreement and issue invitation to tender.
- Preparing tender documents for the Main Building Works/Sub Contract Works.
- Checking the submission of tenders and preparing tender report for the Client’s consideration.
- Assisting the Client in tender negotiation.
- Preparing Contract Documentation after the award of the tender.
- Advising on contractual problems during the progress of the works.
- Advising on financial implications of Architect/Engineer’s administration of the Contract and on any variation or claim presented by contractors.